The consultation process is based on the following key principles and methods:
- Timely engagement of key stakeholders;
- Balanced approach, making sure that stakeholders from various sections of society, including marginalised and vulnerable groups are included and their voices heard. But also ensuring the inclusion of government representatives, the European Parliament, international and regional organisations, to gain a complementary and broad knowledge base and perspectives;
- Interactivity, making use of media and communication tools that are easily accessible and allow for interactive engagement of stakeholders ensuring that dialogue becomes a truly reciprocal, two-way process;
- Optimal use of existing networks and forums to expand reach of the study and disseminate its results widely.
If you want to be included in our mailing list and receive the latest information on the progress of the study, please send an email to email@example.com stating the following:
- Name of the organisation;
- Name of the contact person;
- Email address.